I HAVE THE ANSWERS

1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

it's been hard to adapt with the class online because sometimes I fell me shy to ask questions.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

what I liked when starting online classes is that it makes me have more connection with my teachers by mail.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

I plan to improve my calcifications and my English writing, learn to pronounce the words well.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

stop spending my time on things unnecessary to focus more on what I have to do to improve my studies.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?
 
I would like at least a C or more .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RIGHT TO MY OPINION